Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What is leadership?

What exactly is leadership? That is a question i ask myself. I strive to be a leader, i WANT to be a leader for God. No matter how much i say i do not want to be a leader, the instinct just come.

But i do learn a few things from taking up leadership roles from the past few years:
1) You take all the criticism from others. I mean ALL!
2) You may suffer from loneliness. (I learnt to handle it =D)
3) It is really tough to be a leader, it is an ongoing process, you constantly have to improve your leadership skills.
4) I must learn to handle relationship with work. Work may hurt relationship. Relationships may delay work.
5) I am not a leader yet. Not a true one at least...

Well i learnt that gifts are given by God, but timing is also provided by God. No matter what gifts you are given, you must wait for God's timing before your gift will be fully used. So stay strong and wait for God's timing! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment