Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Romans 8:5-8
5 Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires. 6 The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace;
7 the sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God's law, nor can it do so.
8 Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God.

Read verse 8 AGAIN! v8 Those controlled by the sinful nature CANNOT please God! If you think God will forgive you every time you sin, you are WRONG! God only forgives those who REPENT! When you continue to act sinfully, even when you call yourself a Christian, it makes God unhappy. In fact, if you are a Christian, it makes God more angry because you know it is wrong yet you still do it! If you love God, ABANDON your sinful nature. Pray to God for guidance and help! Ask God to release the control sin have over you! Yes, we will continue to sin. However, nothing is impossible with God. If you truly want to please God, ask God to help you control yourself so that you will not sin.

If you do not start now, when will you start?

Romans 8:39-39
38 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,
39 neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.


Nothing will separate us from the love of God! Not even the demons can do it! God's love is given to you! Confirmed, without question! The question is, "Are you willing to accept God's love?" God's love is there! You just have to stretch your hand to receive it! What are you waiting for?

If you want to accept God's love, say this prayer with me :)
Dear God, I know your love is out there. Help me know you are here, let me experience your love. I want to receive the love you have for me! I am willing to be your child. Please accept me as your child and do not forsake me. I want to love you! In Jesus name i pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment