Monday, August 17, 2009

Thank you God!

Today i went for night study! WOOTS! Much more productive compared to studying at home... Thank you God for the energy and concentration!

Night study ended at 8.30pm today, and i went home. Somehow, i was thinking of taking a direct bus home. But i changed my mind when i realised i could not read my newspaper on it. So i changed my mind and walked to the MRT station, which was 15minutes walk away. While i was walking out, i saw parents fetching their children and i asked myself, "Why other people have parents to fetch them while i have to carry a huge bag home everyday?" Then i continued walking. Halfway, my dad called and told me he was going to fetch me. So i went to the MRT station to wait for him. SUPER COOL RIGHT?

Recall:
1) wanted take bus but did not
2) complained my parents did not fetch me home
3) halfway my dad called saying he coming to fetch me

Pure coincidence? NO! I know it was God who arranged it for me :D God knew i was tired and thus He gave my father time to fetch me! I feel so touched by God's love :D I LOVE YOU GOD! God can do ANYTHING and He can read your mind! And i am loving it!

No comments:

Post a Comment