Wednesday, August 19, 2009

God delivers!

After yesterday chain of events, God has helped me go through today. Everything went well much better than expected. Thank you God! I have indeed experience God as my deliverer!

I have learnt/recalled a few things from this experience. God could be talking to me in this way.

1) I have come to serve and not to be served. Even when i am not appreciated and not wanted. I will continue to serve! The apostles in the past were not accepted, however, they continued to spread the Word of God.

2) God uses problems to train our perseverance. Through perseverance comes character and character produces hope. And God NEVER fails.
- Yesterday i went through a HUGE problem which was made worst by many few... It trained my perseverance in keeping myself free from sin. (etc. not scolding vulgarities) I realised God had indeed moulded me since i gave my life to Him and my character had improved greatly from my past. And God is still moulding me. And before i started the day, today was a new day of hope. Today, He delivered me from ALL my problems. God NEVER FAILS!

God, i love you! You are the BEST!

No comments:

Post a Comment