Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Lord is with me!

Some of you may know my 'O' level exams are approaching... Homework are stacking up (tuition + school + timed practices + other commitments). Now it is the time for me to preach what i say! I remember saying that we have to priorities things. Always putting God first. Since God has shown me the danger ahead, i pray and know He will bring me through. Always put God first in anything i do =D

Shavinn and i had a talked yesterday... he told me something which i have never thought of. There are 2 types of people who accept God's decision even when it seems horrible.

1) People who do not get what they want but still tell the world he/she loves God!
2) People who do not get what they want but still tell the world he/she loves God! And also praise God!

To me, i have committed my results to God, in good or bad (although i hope its good). But God, you do what u want with me, just allow me to be with you for eternity! :) I want to praise you even if i do not score well! I know everything lies in your hand. I love you God! Do you love God?

No comments:

Post a Comment