Thursday, August 6, 2009

Stuck!

I feel so STUCK! It feels like i am stuck in this tiny box, no where to go...

Everyday, i eat,school,eat,study/play,eat,study/play,blog,sleep. And this continues and continues... WHAT AM I DOING FOR GOD!?!? I want to go out there and do more for God! No doubt i can evangelise in school, but i want more!!! Tuition and studies just take up to much time... i could have joined as sound engineer in church if not for my tuition. I would have gone to missions during June holidays if not for remedial... Sometimes, this makes me wonder if education was meant to be this busy. Studies was made for good, but has it turned into something that turns us away from God?

Conclusion: Studies is studies, BUT IT IS WORTHLESS! You cannot bring it to heaven, it will rust! Doing God's will and storing heavenly treasure is what we should do! More for God! AND God alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment