Sunday, August 2, 2009

Saturday & Sunday post :D

OK OK! First, i may say SORRY for not posting yesterday... Went to No One Else concert and came home late. But that is not an excuse. So i am so SORRY guys and girls :( Especially God. Sorry God :(

Saturday:
As i mentioned, i went to No One Else concert yesterday... And i brought friends!!! AWESOME! This is really cool. First, i bought 10 tickets because i was intending to bring 10 friends. In the end, i only managed to ask 7 friends to go, so i had 3 spare. I totally did not know what to do. Amazingly, my friend Shalini, could make it! YAY! So i sold 3 tickets to her :) But yesterday, i realised i heard wrongly, she only wanted 2 tickets. I did not know what to do but i just let it be. At 5.30pm, i went to Lot 1 to meet my friends for dinner. Surprisingly, my sister had a friend who suddenly wanted to go, and she did not have a spare. So i gave my spare ticket to her! YAY! Sadly, 1 friend last minute could not go. But the cool thing was 6 friends turned up for the concert. So there was 7 in all (including me). 7 stands for completeness! AWESOME! Really amazed by God's works. Praise God!

Sunday:
Today, i went for the thanksgiving service. So here was what i learnt. The message was simple and strong.

We all know the world is rotting. Oceans are getting polluted, people are starving, people are suffering from the war. But what do we ask from God?

"Lord, please send someone to save them!" You would probably say this!

BUT! Why not YOU be the change? Why not say "Lord, please use me to change the world!"

This message may be simple, but it really got me thinking. I always asked God to send someone to help them, but from today onwards, GOD PLEASE USE ME! USE ME TO CHANGE THE WORLD! Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment