Friday, July 10, 2009

Tough Times!

Today i am going to post about tough times. It simply means a period of time when your are facing a lot of troubles and difficulties. This may include pain, disappointment, depression, anger and more.

Every problem is different, so i cannot say i understand how you feel, but i can share with you how i felt :)

Here goes... During my period of difficulties, i will get angry very EASILY. Like a simple joke can make me shout and scream. Then i would feel my heart beating very fast, i cannot stay still and i would keep saying "ARGH!" The worst part was i STOPPED praying to God for that day. I DID NOT talk to God at all for that period of time. I suddenly felt too "lazy" to pray to Him. That is the work of satan! satan wants you to stop talking to God. When i realised this, i was filled with sadness. I was crying in my heart, i felt ashamed to talk to God... All i did was ask God to forgive me. I prayed once, nothing happened. I still felt the same. Twice, nothing. But i did not stop! I continued praying and praying. I also took out my bible to read. I continued to pray. FINALLY! Peace filled me. I was healed. I EXPERIENCED HEALING! I was going "ARGH!" one minute ago and saying "PRAISE GOD!" in the second. It felt WONDERFUL!

Therefore i want to encourage all of you. No matter how rotten or terrible you feel, seek God. Use any method! Praying, reading the bible, worshipping, devotion and more... The key word for today is SEEK GOD! satan is making you feel rotten and terrible so you would walk away from God by your own! Be strong! Seek God when you experience this! SEEK GOD!

Psalm 27:8
My heart says of you, "Seek his face!" Your face, LORD, I will seek.

No comments:

Post a Comment