Sunday, July 19, 2009

AHHHH!!!

Do you ever find your christian walk tough? Ever felt like it is easier to give up being a christian? Let me tell you, DO NOT EVER GIVE UP!!!

Yes! Life is easier when you are not a christian. You can do many SINFUL things and life is relaxing and very easy. When you are christian, you cannot do many things in life, you get scolded and you may even be ignored by you friends. Your life will be slow and torturous.

BUT! When we all die, sinner will go to HELL and be tormented FOREVER! While we Christians will enjoy forever! Our sufferings can be counted in years, but our enjoyment in heaven CANNOT be measured by anything. It is infinity and infinity and infinity and infinity and beyond! ITS REALLY FOREVER!!! And once you are up there, you cannot go to hell! YAY! FOREVER WITH GOD!

Conclusion: Do not ever give up your walk with God! Our suffering is nothing compared to the rewards in heaven! So i encourage you! DO NOT GIVE UP!

Say this prayer with me: Dear Heavenly Father, i pray that i would never ever give up my walk with you, if i ever have this foolish thought, i pray that you would discipline me and bring me back to you. Do not forsake me, but please continue to shower love on me. In Jesus most precious name. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment