Thursday, July 16, 2009

The First Step

Let us keep this short and simple :) The first step, i call it "The Step of Faith".

In any situation (e.g. evangelising, praying in public, worship God with knees bowed and many more), we have to take the first step. God will help you! But it is really up to you to decide whether to take the FIRST STEP! Let me share with you a recent example. My church is having a concert called "No One Else" on 1 August 2009, 7pm at Bukit Batok. Please tell me if interested! Ok! back to the point, i actually bought a few tickets in advance before i started asking my friend. So it was NOW or NEVER! This week, i have been asking almost everybody whom i chat with. But this courage was NOT given to me in the beginning. At first, i was really really nervous, was thinking all the negative effects like scolding, vulgarities, isolation and more... It was really terrible. But i really want to bring more people to the concert, therefore i told God, "Help me take the FIRST STEP!" I DID! The answer was "consider", sadly, but from that day on, i kept on taking the opportunity God gave me!

Conclusion: The first step is really ALL it takes to start evangelise. Start with a close friend, your family or even relatives. My brother and sisters, GO FOR IT! God WILL give you the opportunity, ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE IT? This is the question! ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP FOR GOD?

No comments:

Post a Comment