Sunday, July 5, 2009

Somethings i learnt today...

Yo peoples! Today's service was funny! Someone from my cell (GDP) urged me to talk to a girl sitting alone, to my right. Then i was uh-huh... I am the shy type... so i was a little nervous (YES I AM! EVEN IF YOU DO NOT THINK SO!). But i felt God's presence so i went and said 'HI'. AWKWARD~~ But YEA I DID IT WITH GOD'S HELP! GOD! I LOVE YOU FOREVER! YAY! (yea... if you are reading my blog, i am talking about you! -.- But thank God for you :D)

OK so much about me, MORE about GOD!
The one thing that really touched me was this: When you are a believer, you are already judged by God! You are guilty, but forever forgiven!
Here are the other few points:
1) man without God have a cold heart, man with God have a warm heart :D
2) I will NEVER experience God's wrath, but i will experience God's discipline! (there is a difference! God's discipline is for me to change because He loves me! :D)
-Trust me! you DO NOT want to see God's wrath! you DO NOT want to!
3) The only way to heaven is through Jesus Christ! (click here to know more about Jesus!)

The rest is about revelation. Which means what will happen in the future and etc... I am not going to touch on that because i did not study in detail about that and it is a VERY confusing topic. Probably next time after i study in depth!

for now, just know this!: GOD LOVES YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment