Friday, July 24, 2009

Are we really glorifying God?

Reply this questions TRUTHFULLY! DO NOT lie to yourself!

"Woah! How did you score full marks for your exam!"

"Nice goal! How did you do that?!"

"You are really talented in music! I am impressed!"

Now what are your answers? Did any of your answers say, "Praise God! He helped me!" or "God was with me, i could not do it on my own!"?

Yes! Our every actions can glorify God, but are we giving praises to God for our every success? When we pray, we say, "God help me so that i can glorify your name!" But after you succeed, you claim credit for yourself. THIS IS WRONG!

Conclusion: I want you to reflect now. Have you been giving God the glory He deserves? Did you take His glory for yourself? Think about it! Now do something about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment