Saturday, July 4, 2009

Reflection! :)

Ok people! Today will not be some long passage... just going to have a short post. (by the way, transformers is a good show, but too vulgar and quite a lot of sexual content) HAHA!

Ok... like today was actually fun. Went to cell outing and was quite fun! The best part was photo taking! Poses and MORE poses! :D

That bad thing was at night. I have no idea what got over me, i just suddenly felt so frustrated. It is like when my family members talking or making a joke, i over reacted. I fee so bad... :( It was definitely the work of the devil, satan. There is no way u would suddenly for no reason from happy mood to frustrated mood. Of course i quickly prayed to God to calm me down and forgive me for me BAD behaviour. The moment i said 'AMEN' peace came into me. Now, with God's help, i managed to solve the effects of my actions to my family. Praise God!

I just want to say that prayer is a VERY VERY VERY powerful thing. I want to urge your to keep on praying. Whenever you feel angry, sad or even frustrated and you do not want to pray, that is the BEST time for you to pray. So keep on growing in God! God bless you!

"Jessica: actually, prayer doesn't work. God WORKS :)"

Amen! Thank you God for Jessica :) To add on this point, when you pray, God will give you 1 out of these 3 answers. 1) YES 2) NO 3) WAIT. You must know that prayer is actually a phone for you to talk to God. God is the One answering the phone WITHOUT FAIL. God is working in your life, not prayer! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment