Thursday, July 23, 2009

Prayer!

Dear Heavenly Father,
I come before you humbled by your presence. I thank you for giving me strength when i was weak, giving me hope when i was depressed and giving me patience when i was flustered. Dear Lord, please take my sorrows away and strengthen my heart. I want to beat for you and only you, dear Lord. Let me do your will and your will only, but please provide a platform for me and pave the way for me. For i know nothing can be done without you. I pray you continue to give me courage and let me face any persecution from others. Let me do your will whole-hearted and let me not bow down to the world's criticism and denial. I will take joy in suffering for your name! You are all i need, Lord. If i have to forsake my family, my friends, my comfort to go to some unknown places to do your will, TAKE ME THERE! For i trust in you and everything you have planned for me. I avail 100% of myself to you. Mould me to your masterpiece. Let me be a pottery that shines for you and glorify your holy name! Let me bring more people to your will! But Lord, hide me behind the cross for i am a man of pride. Let me be humble for i exist to serve and not to be served. I thank you for your kind grace and mercy on someone undeserving like me. I love you Lord. I LOVE YOU!
In Jesus most precious name. Amen!

(unedited. straight from my heart.)

No comments:

Post a Comment