Tuesday, July 7, 2009

My confession :(

Before i start, i would like to say, "SORRY GOD!" Ok here goes...

Yesterday, i went to sentosa with some people from my church! YAY! Laugh laugh laugh! Play Play Play! Although i did not know most of them there... but i still had fun and made new friends! THANK YOU GOD! ME LOVE GOD! haha!

OK the confession... When i went home that night, my sister was using the computer, then i waited for my turn. (i very nice ok? she want use i let her use :D) Then went i went into my account, i got the shock of my life! SHOCKED! ALL MY INFORMATION WAS WIPED OUT! NONE! Projects, assignments, past homework and etc... :( Immediately, i got so frustrated and angry. SERIOUSLY FUMING! After that, a lot of un-godly behaviour came out. I AM SORRY GOD! :'(

I went to another room to cool down. Talked to God, sing songs to Him before cooling down. After that i just went to bed and slept through the night. The next morning, i was SUPER EXHAUSTED. I was like a walking zombie. That morning i felt God speaking to me. He said something like this (roughly),"you said you will give your ALL to Me and praise Me in all situation, why are you acting in this way?" When i heard this, i was ashamed. I realised i have been making my own decisions and NOT God's decision. I AM SORRY GOD! From today onwards, MORE with GOD! LESS with worldly desires!

Although i have fallen, i know i am forgiven with God's grace and mercy. Today, i have experienced victory from this trial by God! Thank you God for putting me through this trial! I have grown closer with my Heavenly Father, God. *hugs*

Conclusion: Praise God in ALL situations, in good or BAD. Thank you God for forgiving me and using this opportunity to remind me of everything i have learnt. I will let YOU make decisions for me and not make decisions myself. I will do it YOUR WAY and NOT mine. And i will remember this situation and praise Your Holy Name! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment