Sunday, January 31, 2010

Grace of God

Today, i really felt God's grace in my whole entire life.

I realised:
When i was proud, God still used me.
When i thought i could do without Him, He humbled me.
When i started drifting away from Him, He pulled me back.
When i am down, He comforts me.
When i am sick, He heals me.
When i am alone, He accompanies me.
When i seek Him, He is always there.
When i hurt Him, He forgives me.
When i need Him, He provides.
.
..
...
....
.....
......

I could go on and on. However, i shall not. I know i am just a mere human but i know God will use me when i surrender to Him. I know i do not deserve anything but by His grace, He gave me everything. How great is our God? That i cannot describe neither have i fully experienced His great love. Our God is a gracious God. And His grace never cease to flow. Thank you Lord! Hallelujah!

I still love God even if He does not give me all these because i know He loves me. That is shown through His act of sending His son Jesus Christ to die on the cross. Thank you Lord for your love once again! Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment