Thursday, January 14, 2010

REAL Program Update

Remember the program i told you that i joined? Yup, here is the update.

This week, we did Contact Work (CW). It means we go to secondary school students to ask them to do a short survey for us. And get their contact number if possible. However, it is mainly for us to make more friends. After which, we will plan an activity for the students! Exciting? I guess? Excited? I sure am!

However, now we have to do plenty of administrative work such as collating the data... GOSH! Hmmmm, so far the program has been more physically draining while the mental drainage starts tomorrow. I have no idea if i should be happy or not... Oh well! I have God, there is nothing to fear!

Want more update? Tag on my board! Don't worry, you can use all sorts of funny name you want. HAHA! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment