Thursday, January 28, 2010

Another Season of Life

Today is the end of my REAL life while it is the beginning of my JC life... I already feel the emotional withdrawal syndrome from leaving REAL.

However, i am super happy as another REAL friend, Bryson, has appealed successfully to my school! PRAISE GOD! And we only prayed for it to be successful yesterday night! All glory to God and God alone! I have already thought of things i want to do and so for. However, i know it is a time of prayer.

My season of learning has ended while the season of action has not come yet. So now would be the season of prayer for me during this period of my life. I pray that God will give me a vision and use my mightily for His glory alone. I pray that God will give me a direction and nothing will prevent me from fulfilling His will. I would appreciate if you could keep me in prayer and pray for me. Thanks!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment