Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A Thank You Note!

Today, when i went to my blog (the one you are in now) to prepare to blog, i saw a comment by someone named stranger on my tag board. You can read it if you want to but it is up to you.

To tell you the truth, i was shocked when i first saw that comment. I really got stunned when i saw that comment because i did not know i was giving people the impression that i was doing it for myself.

However, i would actually like to thank him/her because i was reminded of the reason why i started blogging in the first place. I remembered the first time when i thought of blogging. I told myself i would not last a month or two and it will die down very soon as i am not someone who can sustain things for very long. In the beginning, i was also quite hesitant as i was also afraid of teaching the wrong things on my blog. In the end, i was inspired by God to touch lives and reach out to people through blogging. Anyone could have access to my blog and read from it. Therefore, it would be quite an effective tool. As you realise, my blogging has not been very consistent lately because of the busyness of my life. Having to commit to many different things. Blogging has became a chore and i really struggled to think of topics to blog.

Now, i am on fire once again as i recall and remember why i started blogging in the first place. Thanks for questioning me stranger! I appreciate it! I thank God once again for you! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment