Friday, January 8, 2010

Trust God in ALL situations!

Psalm 3:6-7 (New International Version)
v6 I will not fear the tens of thousands drawn up against me on every side.
v7 Arise, O LORD! Deliver me, O my God! Strike all my enemies on the jaw; break the teeth of the wicked.

This few verses was written by David. He is declaring that even if he has to fight thousands of people from every side, he is NOT afraid. Imagine thousands of people were to shout at you at the same time, i think you would faint because of fright. At least I think i would... It was such a scary scene/place to be in but David declares that he is NOT afraid.

Why? It is stated in verse 7! It is because David has the Lord our God! David knows that no matter what happens, God is with him! God will protect him and keep his enemies away from him! But it is impossible to have thousands of people to attack you in this modern days right?
I believe that it is saying that NO MATTER what crap/rubbish/nonsense/pain/suffering you are going through now, trust that God will deliver you! He will never forsake you! Trust in God! He only wants the best for YOU but only if u surrender to Him and allow God to take control of your life. Hang in there people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment