Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Worst Thing in Life is to be WITHOUT You (God)!

If i die, i know i will be with God!
If i have friendship problems, i know God will be there to comfort and help me.
If i am sick/injured, i have faith that God will heal me or has a plan for me.

When i do not know what to do, i know God will lead me.
When i know i have many flaws, i know God will teach and guide me slowly.
When i feel like giving up in life, i know God will catch me and put me on my feet again.

The worst thing that could happen in my life is not, being sick/injured/handicapped, being lonely/isolated or even losing everything in this world.

THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN IN MY LIFE IS TO BE WITHOUT GOD!

God! I need you every second of my life! Do not leave me for one second! God is all that you need! What are you holding on in life that belongs to this world? God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment