Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sustaining me through today

Last night, after school, i directly went to meet the REAL people for their prayer retreat with Bryson! Super happy! The prayer retreat was actually something i really looked forward this week. And now... its over =(

We really just chilled and had fun for awhile before prayer began. It started at 3.30am and it ended at 6.30am. We had prayer walk then. =) However, i had to leave early as i had to go to East Coast Park for college CIP. I slept at 3am and woke up at 3.30am... Super tired at college CIP! However, as i was doing CIP, i had the energy and strength to do it! Only when everything finished, i started to feel tired and sleepy.

Thank God for sustaining me through this day! Really Thank God! And i just came back from Easter Musical Rehearsals/Meeting. Tired... However, God has really been sustaining me so far. I even have the energy to blog! Woots! Love God forever!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment