Thursday, February 18, 2010

Best title ever!

Person A: I have the best title ever! I am officially "The World's Richest Man!"

Person B: "Tsk!" Only that? I am called "The Smartest Person on Earth!" It is the best title ever!

Me: So good! However, both of you are wrong! I have the best title ever! I am called "A Child of God!"

Person A & B: "HUH?!" What is so good about that title!

Me: I get to live in heaven forever! Plus, i get to be loved by God, the Creator of everything! Being with God and being loved by Him is better than anything else on earth!

Person A & B: Really?? What do i need to do?!

Me: You just need to accept Him as your Lord and Savior and ask Him for forgiveness for your sins!

Person A & B: It is that simple?!

Me: Yup! That title is free and it is for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment