Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Where did we put our trust?

When troubles happen and when you are in danger. When exams are coming. When you are being robbed. When you may get fired anytime. When someone you love or care is in danger. Who do we turn to FIRST?

Best friends? Parents? Teachers? Doctors? Here is the question, "When do you ask God for help? Do we ask God first in every situation or do we wait till we can do nothing on our own before turning to God?" We should seek God for help FIRST in every and any situation. God is NEVER too busy to hear your questions/needs. We should trust in Him in every situation.

I recently gone through a sticky situation this week. (read my blog for more information) I realised the first thing i did was to solve it on my own. I forgotten that whatever i had was from God and i thought i was 'great'. However, i was wrong. Thank you God for reminding me! I was caught by surprised and i fell. This shows that we should always be prepared! Our walk with God must NEVER stop for a single second! We NEED God! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment