Friday, October 9, 2009

God the faithful.

This week, i really felt that God has been super understanding and patient with me. As in SUPER understanding. This week i was really mugging for O levels and i really hope to do well, with God's help of course. I still pray and read the bible daily though the time spent was shorter. I feel so torn apart, spending time with God vs studying. However, God has provided me time to rest, time to study and time with Him alone. He helped me when i had a problem and never once did He leave me alone although i did not spend as much time with Him as usual. God never fails. He loves me and i love Him. Right here, i would like to say sorry God for spending less time with you. I know He understands, yet i still feel sad. Thank you God for all your help! Please help me do well for the O level so that i can glorify your name. Let it be your will and not mine. Let me surrender the outcome to you.

Without you i am nothing, with you i am everything. I love you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment