Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Youth Camp 2009

OK! so this is like my first post... haha!

Went to youth camp at Grace II from 14/06/09 3pm to 17/06/09 1pm. wont go into details but here is what i felt...

14/06/09
On the first day, God's presence could be felt. It was super super amazing to feel God! And it was like the FIRST day only... I was also "given" the word 'outcast'. That word really described how things were going, like from my past till now and i believe it will be for my future too. But with God, i am afraid of nothing! BRING IT ON SATAN! I DECLARE WAR WITH YOU!

15/06/09
The sad thing was i did not go for night service, was having my magic test at IBM. Haiz... But i learnt that we need to like get rid of distractions and parasites to really hear God. Not only that, we must act. So what if we hear God but we remain in the same place, not moved by His love and remain neutral, it will all be in vain. Clear your heart and mind before God before you can hear Him. And i feel i really need that!

16/06/09
I learnt something very, super, duper like ultra important today! The "woah" effect for God! We all say we are afraid of God and we are amazed at His creation. But are we? If we are, we wont be committing sins like almost daily... The "woah" effect in life is really just to come closer to Him, for me. I know he will forgive my past, present, future sins. But as long as we strive to come closer to Him and only Him, we have achieved the "woah" effect.
IMPORTANT POINT
LOVE GOD FOR WHO HE IS, NOT WHAT HE GIVES!

17/06/09
made new friends! you know who u are :)


Overall:
Strive for the Fruit of the Spirit
1)Love
2)Joy
3)Peace
4)Longsuffering
5)Gentleness
6)Goodness
7)Faith
8)Meekness
9)Temperance
And im really happy and glad that the Blue Kamikaze forgave each other and we like errr.... bonded! Praise GOD!

DISCLAIMER: if i mixed up the dates for devotion, im sorry, i have like super duper short-term memory... HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment