Saturday, June 27, 2009

Reflection on today's sermon...

Hello people from everywhere! Hello! Today went to GII Youth Service! WOOTS! So today i am going to write the few main points that 'spoke' to me strongly.

1) Am i the main character or is God the main character? Obviously, it is God!

2) Role as a leader is NOT to teach in good language or teach wonderfully. The leader is to lead people to God. (i really felt something when he said that. i want people to say "wow! what a wonderful God!" and not " wow! what a wonderful speaker!")

3) Then the preacher said something that made me think. "Will you go blind for God?" I can like give my time, my money, my success, my failure and etc... to God. But will i go blind to glorify God? Right now, with all of you as witness, I WILL!

4) Oh! Oh! and there is a phrase 'trust God' As in seriously! not just say say only. It is easy to say God i trust you in everything. Then when something goes wrong, you panic. Trust God means before, during and after something.

5) Last point! BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT! There are 3 groups of people regarding the Word of God!
1. People who DO NOT read the bible!
2. People who READ the bible, go around spreading the gospel and getting very excited about everything and anything about God! BUT stop there.
3. People who READ the bible, go around spreading the gospel and getting very excited about everything and anything about God! BUT they continue to strive for a 2-way-relationship with God. (e.g. u can chat with God about anything and everything and God will REPLY you. even like 'hello' and more)

So now i am like in the second type... i did not know there was the third group of people until today. Thank God for telling me today! THIRD GROUP HERE I COME! I WANT TO BE IN THE THRID GROUP!

No comments:

Post a Comment