Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Will you?

1 Timothy 2:1-4
v1 I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone—
v2 for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.
v3 This is good, and pleases God our Savior,
v4 who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

v1-2 just shows how prayer should be done. And it shows that prayer pleases God. However, the main point is in verse4.

God our Savior, who wants ALL MEN to be SAVED and to come to a knowledge of the truth. God wants you to know Him! Every single one of you! No matter what you do for a living, no matter how tall or short you are, how fat or skinny, how rich or poor you are, God wants to save YOU! He wants you to be in Heaven with Him! The only problem is, will you accept His help? Will you allow Him to change your life for the better? Will you let Him be your Lord your God?

If you want, say out this prayer with me. If you do not, close this screen NOW! I am serious!

Dear Heavenly Father, i want to accept you as my Lord and Savior today. Please enter my life and forgive me of my sins. Let the Holy Spirit guide me and lead me. I thank you for sending your one and only Son Jesus to die on the cross to wash my sins away. And i also thank you for letting me be your child even though i do not deserve it. In Jesus Name i pray. Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment