Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Prayer is powerful!

Matthew 18:19-20 (NIV)
v19 "Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven.
v20 For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

This two verses has confirmed how powerful prayer is. When 2 true Christians come together to ask God for something, it WILL be done. When more than 2 ask something in the name of God, God will be with them. Praise God! I realised i have underestimated the power of prayer. Prayer helps us communicate with God. And God can do ALL things! Hallelujah! Praise God! Are you worried about anything today? Commit it to the Lord through prayer. Get more people to pray for you.

Prayer is NOT a sign of weakness. It is a sign to show that you are humbling yourself before God. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment