Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thank God! WOOTS!

O levels is awesome!... So far! I believe it will continue to be awesome! =)

Thank God for pulling me through all the way! Breakdown of subjects to thank God for:

1) English - First paper, yet i was not stress!
2) E Maths - I could do all!
3) A Maths - I could not do some questions at first, when i went back to do, i could do! YAY!
4) SS - The chapters i studied all came out! Somehow Venice did not come out, lucky i never study it only! So i just picked 1 SEQ that i was most comfortable with! =)
5) Chemistry P2 - Easier than i thought! Thank God! (i am not good with sciences)
6) Elective History - Cold War never come out! I studied for all the questions for SEQ! So i picked one i was better at! Thank God again!
7) Physics P2 - The paper was a little tough to me... However, i am quite confident with the section B part. Usually i don't do well at that part... so THANK GOD! (i am not good with sciences)
8) Geography P1 - THANK GOD! THANK GOD! THANK GOD! Geography P1 was the paper i am most thankful for! I studied the day before for only 1-2hours? After physic paper i chiong to study the rest within 3-4hours. I could not memorise much as my brain was very tired... In the end, the questions i knew how to do came out! So.... THANK GOD!

Please continue to pray for me for my O levels! Next Monday would be Geography P2. Tuesday is Higher Chinese P1,P2 and physics P1. Friday is chemistry P1.

Will update you after my papers! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment